What can I expect during certification
- CPE will contact the PEI’s Management Representative to conduct on-site assessment after reviewing the submitted documents.
- During the site assessment, the assessors will be:
· interviewing Management Team members, Academic and Examination Board members, staff and students
· conducting site verifications based on documents submitted
· conducting classroom observation
· reviewing documents on site through sampling
- PEI will be notified when the result of the EduTrust application is ready. Upon payment of fees, the result will be released.
The certification process takes about four months, subject to delays caused by incomplete submission of documents.